As an experiment I have added Subscribe support to AddToAny. The modifications are still ongoing as various bugs are resolved. Due to the number of changes the package is made available as a complete TGZ instead of a very large patch file and numerous additional files.
Please submit comments, bug reports, etc. to the this Drupal thread. The package on this page supersedes the one on that thread.
- Non-JS page can now be reached, use to result in a 404 error caused by 2009-02-25 update
- Added support for http/s pages
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Removed some experimental code
- Fixes for front page (optimization) and CSS for popup for IE7 and Chrome (theme)
- Fixed a bug in link generation for Share widget
- Added common settings to make way for theming options
- Subscribe support added
- Administration pages now shown as a tabs, one for Share and one for Subscribe
- Subscribe works by overriding the feed_icon theme and replacing it it with a template driven style (addtoany-subscribe.tpl.php
- Subscribe can be deactivated, which leaves the default Drupal RSS icon in place.
- Output of Share icon is now handled by a template addtoany-share.tpl.php, the template receives a complete link as well as all the components needed for to theme a link manually.
- Factor code once the system proves stable and useful